Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2008

bailar en el centro garifuna

Dancing in Centro Garifuna….
So as I already told you in the last update… I started to dance with some of my ICYE friends in the Centro Garifuna… the kind of dances we dance is mostly salsa, merenge, bachata, cumbia,…. And other to me so far unknown dances…. But I seriously found my passion. We are approximately 8 girls right now and have a 24 year old, really nice and passionate dance teacher… his name is luis by the way… Luis…. He can move his hips like I have never seen ever before in my life… I am so overwhelmed and he has such a positiv aura… motivates everyone just with looking at us… and is really a sweetheart…
After we started our dance classes we went out with him and another girl called Alice… and got to know each other…. so as consequence Alice invited us to her birthday which took place in sabor cubano…. Just image it like to be “la rosa negra” from dirty dancing 2…. It seriously is like that…. Everyone can dance like crazy… and you feel like in paradise when watching people dancing… of course the pleasure part starts, when you are on the dance floor as well and are part of this fabolous feeling…. So all together we went to sabor cubano… to apply our newly learned dance moves… but I have to admit… it was not so much fun…. UNTIL Luis showed up and started to dance with me…. I was having such a great time… incredible…J how he could make me move… just a slight twist in my hands … and I ended up turning in kind of ways, that I never knew I could … hehe….

Keine Kommentare: